RiversEdge Bowl is a family owned and operated 24 lane bowling center located in downtown Janesville
across the river from the Hedberg Public Library.
Welcome back league bowlers. Leagues are in progress or starting soon. Call now to sign up as a team or individual 608-756-1201. Men's, Women's, mixed, and youth leagues are available.
The Benefits of being a league bowler at RiversEdge Bowl
Our top priority at RiversEdge is to take care of our league bowlers. Here is a list of the bonuses we offer just for being a member of one of our leagues.
1. Free scheduled lessons from owners Chris and Jamie Jones
2. Pro shop discounts on balls, bags, and shoes.
3. Practice for only $1 per game Monday-Thursday, and Friday until 8:30 p.m. $2 per game on Saturday and Sunday.
4. Free lower bar rental. A $50 value and we let you bring in your own food. No beverage carryins. Talk about a cheap party.
5. 3 free drinks during your league session. Plus you can win a drink each night of bowling.
6. Leagues may bring in food for a party 1 week during the season
7. Drink specials in the bar after league sessions.
8. $1500 free tournament to all RiversEdge bowlers at the end of the season. We wrap up the season by sponsoring an end of the year "Thank you" tournament with all prize money donated by RiversEdge Bowl
MONDAY - FRIDAY: 8 AM - CLOSE
SATURDAY: 8 A.M. - CLOSE
SUNDAY: 10 A.M - CLOSE
CLOSING TIMES DEPEND ON THE AMOUNT OF BUSINESS